Try craft activities and local food in Ena city near NagoyaVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
In this one day trip from Nagoya you will visit the rural areas of Ena city in Gifu prefecture and engage in multiple craft-making activities! You will learn about Japan's local crafts, try traditional food and see some stunning natural spots!
- Explore the vast rural area of Ena city with a private car and a guide
- Make your own soba noodles for lunch
- Try the art of pottery making using local clay and materials
- Visit several "Michi no Eki" roadside stations and buy fresh local products
- Learn about the local specialty: kanten (agar) products