Travel in time and discover Japan's history in Ena city,GifuVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Take an unusual day trip to Ena city, Gifu prefecture, where you will experience time travelling between Japan's various historical eras. See the highlights of Japan's history from Kamakura to Taisho periods in a pleasant day trip from Nagoya!
- Discover the most intriguing aspects of Japan's history during a day trip to Ena city
- Visit the ruins of Iwamura Castle, one of the most scenic mountain-top castles in Japan
- Cycle around the historical streets of Iwamura and enter well-preserved old buildings and residences
- Stroll the nostalgic area of Taisho-mura, an entire town representing the spirit of the Taisho period
- Enter the natural hot spring of Hanashiro Onsen