The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Don't miss out! Book one of the last 4 dates for this amazing bus tour from Nagoya to visit Takayama old town, savor the local Hide beef, and see the UNESCO World Heritage Site Shirakawago winter illuminations on this enchanting day trip!
- See the amazing winter night illuminations of snow-covered Shirakawago village
- Stroll the old streets of Takayama and enjoy the traditional atmosphere of the city
- Have grilled Hida beef for lunch and Hida beef sushi for a light dinner
- Convenient round-trip transportation included from Nagoya Station
- Book online now for one of the last 4 dates of the winter illuminations!
Nagoya Station's West Exit (the exact meeting spot will be provided after you book)
- A torch/flashlight is recommended when you walk around Shirakawago at night.
- It is strongly recommended to wear a heavy outfit to protect against the cold, as well as shoes with good grip, since the snowy roads can be slippery.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior