Hands-On Japanese Lacquerware Making in Aizu WakamatsuVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Join us in our workshop for a hands-on lacquerware class in Aizu Wakamatsu, Fukushima – the birthplace of 'Aizu shikki' style Japanese lacquerware. English guidance and a factory visit are included for an unforgettable workshop experience!
- Join a hands-on lacquerware workshop with English guidance
- Learn the distinctive Japanese 'maki-e' technique of highlighting with silver or gold powder
- See craftsmen at work on the representative art of Aizu
- Take home a unique souvenir to treasure forever
- Convenient location 5 minutes walk from Minami-Wakamatsu Station