The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a 2-day tour in Aizu, Fukushima, in which you will visit Aizu Korori San Kannon temples and will soak in the magnificent Higashiyama Onsen hot spring!
- Experience Buddhist culture in the Buddhist city of Aizu.
- Take a tour in a reserved taxi with an experienced local driver.
- Enjoy stress-free sightseeing accompanied by a volunteer guide.
- Stay at an inn nestled amid beautiful nature at the well-known hot spring, Higashiyama Onsen.
- Eat your fill of delicious Japanese cuisine prepared with local ingredients at a hot spring inn.
Aizu Bus Tourist Information in front of Aizu-Wakamatsu Station
Reservations accepted up to 3 days in advance
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior