The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a 2-day tour in Aizu, Fukushima, in which you will visit Aizu Korori San Kannon temples and will soak in the magnificent Higashiyama Onsen hot spring!
- Experience Buddhist culture in the Buddhist city of Aizu.
- Take a tour in a reserved taxi with an experienced local driver.
- Enjoy stress-free sightseeing accompanied by a volunteer guide.
- Stay at an inn nestled amid beautiful nature at the well-known hot spring, Higashiyama Onsen.
- Eat your fill of delicious Japanese cuisine prepared with local ingredients at a hot spring inn.
Aizu Bus Tourist Information in front of Aizu-Wakamatsu Station
Reservations accepted up to 3 days in advance
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior