See Oiyama Narashi at Hakata Gion Yamakasa & Eat Fugu DinnerVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Witness an exciting Japanese tradition, the Oiyama Narashi; a practice race for a man's rite of passage in Fukuoka. Continue your cultural experience by dining on "fugu" (blowfish), or blowfish, one of Japan's most sought-after delicacies.
- See an exciting rite of passage: The Oiyama Narashi practice race
- Delight in the community spirit of an almost 800-year-old festival
- Learn about the historical significance of the event from your English-speaking guide
- Dine on one of Japan's most renowned dishes: "fugu" (blowfish)
- Experience Japan's rich cultural traditions