The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Your travel in Japan will be more exciting if you understand Japanese language. This is a special lesson for you. You will have some simulations of various useful scenes, and then you will practice your Japanese in actual scenes here in Fukuoka.
- The lesson will be in the backyard of Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine.
- You will have some tips to enjoy traveling in Japan.
- Walking in town and lunch at a cozy cafe.
- Throughout this experience, you will enjoy Japanese conversation no matter what your Japanese level is.
- Tell me your level of Japanese and any requests about the lesson such as topics you want to learn.
Dazaifu Station (Nishitetsu Railway)
Please tell me in advance your level of Japanese and any requests for the Japanese lesson, such as topics you want to learn. If you are not very comfortable in English, please tell me your level of English and your native language.
What you need to bring
Pens or pencils.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Русский (Beginner)
Hello, I used to be a Japanese language teacher in Australia. I taught Japanese in a secondary school. Teaching Japanese language and culture in English made me rethink about my native country, Japan. I returned to my home town, Dazaifu, Fukuoka after I had lived in Mongolia and then in Kyrgyzstan. Now I want to enjoy living in my home town. It would be great if I can share some activities here in Dazaifu which is often called "little Kyoto". We have a lot of festivals and events every season. I will give you a short Japanese lesson, and plenty of opportunities to use the language. Let's enjoy Dazaifu together!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior