Go on a unique adventure on one of Japan's sightseeing trains! Decorated in a modern Japanese style, travelers can see magnificent views of the rivers and sea in a spacious rural landscape and enjoy a delicious, locally produced seasonal meal.
- Enjoy a seasonal meal made from local ingredients from Ehime.
- See the idyllic landscape and beautiful sea all from the comfort of your seat.
- Experience Japan's ultimate form of hospitality.
We're offering two unique programs with special deals only provided on Voyagin.
The first program runs between Matsuyama and Iyo-Ozu in the morning with breakfast provided. The second program runs between Matsuyama and Yawatahama in the afternoon with a late lunch. Both programs stop and Shimonada and Iyo-Ozu.
Shimonada Station is famous for its beautiful sea and was used as a filming location for famous Japanese movies and TV dramas.
The train will then stop at Iyo-Ozu. The area has many local specialties such as dry noodles and delicious milk bread.
The afternoon pgoram will go to the next station over called Yawatahama which has attractive sightseeing spots where travelers can go sea fishing and enjoy fresh seafood and a specialty noodle dish called "Chanpon".
The train consists of two cars, the first decorated with a beautiful Japanese motif and the second in a modern golden style. It is a great way to see many beautiful sightseeing spots from the comfort of your train seat and enjoy a traditional local and seasonal experience.
Morning Program Schedule:
08:26 Departure from Matsuyama Station on the JR Shikoku line
09:26 Brief stop at Simonada
10:28 Arrival at Iyo-Ozu
Shopping at a local specialty store for original goods
Afternoon Program Schedule:
13:28 Departure from Matsuyama Station on the JR Shikoku line
14:23 Brief stop at Simonada
15:15 Brief stop at Iyo-Ozu
15:52 Arrival at Yawatahama
Shopping at a local specialty store for souvenirs
- We cannot 100% guarantee tickets. After we confirm your booking, we will purchase them for you as soon as possible, but please be aware there's always a slight chance for them to sell out in the meantime.
- In addition, you may not be able to receive a refund once we obtain tickets for you.
- In the event we cannot acquire tickets, we will reimburse you the full cost.
- Please reserve weekend tickets early because they sell out fast.
※ Important Ticket Delivery & Pickup Information - Please Read Carefully ※
1. Ticket Delivery
We will deliver your tickets to your hotel in advance for your concierge to hold for you. The tickets will be available upon check-in. If you would like us to deliver the tickets to your hotel, please provide us with the following information:
- Hotel name
- The full name used for your reservation
- Check-in date
- We require at least 3 full business days for delivery. If placing a last minute booking within 3 days of your visit, or if you do not provide us your hotel information at least 3 full business days prior your ticket date, you'll need to collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya.
- If your hotel reservation details change, please tell us immediately through the Voyagin dashboard.
- We only deliver to hotels with a concierge with whom we can confirm the receipt of the ticket delivery. We do not deliver tickets to hostels, guesthouses, or private residences. Please let us know if you are not staying at a hotel so we can provide our office details for you to pickup the tickets.
2. Ticket Pickup:
If you are not staying at a hotel, book within 3 days of the ticket date, or prefer to pickup your tickets, you can collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya. Our office is located 6 minutes (on foot) from Shibuya station.
(English) Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(Japanese) 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Detailed Directions (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/shibuya-station-to-voyagin-office
Google Map (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/voyagin-google-map
Matsuyama Station JR Shikoku line, Ehime