The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience the unique culture of calligraphy: scent of ink, stroke of brush, and beautiful paper, all so exotic! You will be able to write your name in Japanese. After the experience, your Kaiseki meal, a great Japanese cuisine, is ready for you.
- Make ink from the start with an ink stick
- Try drawing all kinds of different lines with small brushes and big brushes
- First learn easy Kanji, Chinese character, then draw the Japanese character.
- Practice your name on many kinds of papers
- Enjoy your tasty meal, Kaiseki.
Kappo Suruga, Chiba
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
I am "Okami", the landlady of the restaurant Kappo Suruga. Suruga is a Japanese cuisine restaurant in Chiba with a history of over 30 years. We serve traditional and organic Japanese cuisine, mainly Kaiseki meals. We have a certification of Muslim friendly restaurant and Halal Authentication. Vegetarians are also welcome. Feel free to ask anything.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior