The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Hirosaki Apple Park has approximately 65 types of apples and 1,300 apple trees. This tour lets you fully experience the enchantment of both Aomori's past and present!
- Tour Hirosaki Apple Park. In the fall, you can go apple picking.
- Try some freshly pressed apple cider.
- Have the locally popular ramen for lunch.
- After touring the castle, try Zen meditation at Zenringai where numerous temples stand.
- Visit a Starbucks located in a cultural property.
JR Joto Exit, Hirosaki Station bus depot
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior