The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This tour is perfect if you want to get to know nightlife unique to small-town Japan and interact with locals.
- Walk along the scenic beauty of Tanesashi Kaigan where white sand and green pines stretch out before you, and try morning yoga and breakfast by the sea.
- Have a lunch of hearty fisherman's stew made with fresh seafood that is cooked by fishermen.
- Travel to a port town of yesteryear on a local train line for an unhurried train trip.
- Go bar hopping to nostalgic, small-town bars.
- Take in the beautiful beech forest and babbling stream at Oirase.
JR Same Station
Reservations accepted up to 3 days in advance
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior