The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a 2-day tour in Hirosaki, Aomori, which will reveal to you all the great enchantments of the rural Tsugaru area!
- View rice paddy art, an unusual site in Japan.
- Take a sword in hand at the Japanese sword workshop.
- View Hirosaki Park, famous for cherry blossoms, and the historic Hirosaki Castle.
- Stay overnight at a traditional Japanese inn popular with foreigners.
- Savor a lunch prepared with local ingredients at a farmhouse restaurant.
JR Joto Exit, Hirosaki Station bus depot
Reservations accepted up to 5 days in advance
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior