1-Day Tour in Tsugaru, Aomori: Hirosaki's past and presentVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
This is a 1-day tour in Tsugaru area, Aomori prefecture, in which you will explore the past and present of the city of apples Hirosaki!
- View rice paddy art, an unusual site in Japan.
- Take a sword in hand at the Japanese sword workshop
- View Hirosaki Park, famous for cherry blossoms, and the historic Hirosaki Castle.
- Take a break with some coffee at a Starbucks located in a cultural property.
- Savor a lunch prepared with local ingredients at a farmhouse restaurant.