Discover the real rural Japan and its traditions in Oku AizuVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
This is a unique 2-day tour to Oku Aizu, one of Japan's best preserved rural areas. There you will discover unspoiled nature, beautiful scenery, delicious sake, preserved traditions and crafts, relaxing hot springs, and much more!
- Explore the rural paradise Oku Aizu and its well-preserved rural villages
- Be amazed by the stunning natural beauty of Tadami River and Lake Numazawa
- Relax in an authentic hot spring inn and eat delicious Japanese style meals
- Visit a top-class sake brewery with a long history
- Try several hands-on activities and discover Oku Aizu's traditional crafts