The south of Lombok is famous for it's pristine white-sand beaches, which easily rank among Indonesia's finest. If you're looking to discover a slice of paradise, this fully customizable tour is a great way to explore Lombok's stunning south! In addition to bringing you to some of the most beautiful beaches we know, we make stops to several handicraft villages for you to get a peek at the indigenous Sasak culture.
Our tour includes several stops (though everything is customizable!):
1. Tanjung Aa'n beach - the best beach in Lombok (in our opinion), with a beautiful crescent moon bay surrounded by emerald-green hills
2. Kuta beach - not to be confused with Bali's busy stretch, this is the white sandy beach of your dreams with transparent blue-green water. The scenery is spectacular, with cliffs and mountains reaching the coast to create jagged and awe- inspiring landscapes and views.
3. A pottery village called Banyumulek
4. A weaving village called Sukarare village
5. A traditional village called Rambitan village
6. Lunch in Kuta for delicious seafood
Alternatively, if you'd like to visit the north, we can also bring you on our village & rice paddy tour in Central Lombok, which includes a stop at:
- Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu Twin Waterfalls - beautiful lush vegetation surrounds these gorgeous waterfalls which the locals believe possess curative qualities (1.5 hours from Senggigi)
- A weaving village called Pringgasela.
- Tete Batu rice fields with a backdrop of Mount RInjani in the distance (there are some beautiful restaurants with great views here!)