Waterbom Bali is Asia's No.1 Waterpark - 21 World Class Slides
Set your own pace for a day of fun in the sun or relaxation in the shade; perfect for the whole family or for that special getaway, Waterbom Bali is Asia's one-stop leisure capital!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 3 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 90 days
- Get Verified Tickets From Waterbom's™ Official Ticketing Partner
- Recipient of TripAdvisor’s™ 2016 Travellers’ Choice Award - #2 Water Park in the World
- Purchase the Total Package to enjoy Lunch, a Spa session, and professional photos
Jalan Kartika Plaza
Kuta, Bali 80361
***THE PARK WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE ON 13 - 28 MARCH 2017***
- Gazebos are available as an add-on ONLY applicable with all participants booking the TOTAL PACKAGE. Once you have purchased your add-on, please call +62 361 755676 and provide your QR confirmation code, name and preferred date to make reservation for the gazebo. Note that all other types of Waterbom ticket bookings are instantly confirmed and there is no need to call.
- Separate charges for Towel, Locker, Gazebo, Euro-Bungy, Water Blaster apply if the Total Package is not booked.
- Same day re-entry is allowed.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No outside Food and Beverage to be brought into the park.
- Waterslides are not allowed for guests who have recently undergone surgery, women during pregnancy and guests with chronic back or heart condition.
- Guests riding the waterslides are not permitted to wear jewellery, shirts/bathing suits with metal decorations, cut-off jeans, sunglasses, eyeglasses or goggles.
- Free of charge for children below 2 years old
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- Sunscreen :
With average temperatures of between 28 and 33 degrees Celsius, you need to remember to bring sunscreen and apply it regularly. You will also find a wide range of sunscreen and tanning oils at our retail store.
- A smile!
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Fantastic day out
We had such a great day, we brought the total package with a gazebo, highly recommended, if you are there for the day or need a break from the sun (would be awesome for smaller children also if they needed a change or nap, CCTV and locker in gazebo) Cashless system, food, facilities, grounds and staff we all great.
Easy and very fun
This saved us money from having to go wait in line! Will book with voyagin again for next excursions. They were much better price!
We arrived at around 9, so that time, most of the ride no need to wait and que up so long. I am an Muslim, and this place is a Muslim-friendly! Though, I didn't manage to ride all of them, because of my shirt (it was Nike 100% polyester). They said I might get stuck, and the material is kind of harsh? I am fine with that though.
The toilet is no where to be seen, except the one near the entrance. But that's fine, cause, it is not that far for us.
We rode the lazy river for two rounds, and we got sick and throw up afterwards.
happy with all the staffs, so friendly and do not discriminate!
Very clean environment.
Would definitely come again!
waterboom for the chipest price
Everything was great
Worth every cent!
Absolutely incredible park and so much fun. 6 hours felt like nothing and the rides were so thrilling. Would recommend to anyone in Bali. Also bathrooms were incredibly clean and very sanitary, best ive ever seen anywhere in the world.
Waterbom slides are awesome and the food is decent albeit expensive by Bali standards. Such a fun day out!
The 15% off tickets was a nice way to start the day. The park is great fun and has attractions for the thrill seekers and relaxers. A must do while in Kuta.
I bought the tickets through voyagin and it works! Much cheaper than buying the actual tickets in the theme park or from the theme park website which was 520000 rupiah per person. Highly recommend this!
Great day out. Park has a lot to offer for all ages. WOULD RECOMMEND!
Great day out. Got there early, no lines although around lunch time got busier. Great deal, great value. Would highly recommend!
The park has a lot to offer, for all ages. Lots of time spent on slides, as well as in the leisure pool. Very helpful staff and would go again.
Be sure to be prepared with towels and waterproof camera.
GREAT DAY OUT!
Ive been to the Atlantis in Dubai and this place is also in same high standards only difference is you get a refined clientele.