The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
- Visiting a traditional market to see local vegetables, herbs and spices used for cooking
- Visiting Balinese student and giving them gift (like a pen or a book)
- In depth explanation of Balinese culture, Balinese offerings and Balinese food
- Welcome drink, coffee break, fruit and mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Pick up and Return to your Hotel by A/C Van
- Ingredients and utensils for cooking demonstration
- Recipe book
What you need to bring
1 - 8
My friend and i had à wonderfull time at the cookingclass. Very Nice and friendly people. The food was delicious. Ubud is by the way à very good city to stay. We stayed in the d'homa hotel. There ia also à bar were you drink nice cocktails. And the people there are also very nice.
I have just returned from my cooking class and had a very wonderful experience. Learnt the local spices and cooking techniques in a relaxing family environment. This is my second visit, as I was very impressed the first time and wanted my friend to experience it and it was even better. I will definitely go again.