Whatever your group size, Bali is the perfect location for a fun day of team building activities! We can design a customized itinerary so you can immerse yourself in the island's history and culture while creating memories to last a lifetime!
- Complete customized challenges in teams as you explore Bali, its famous landmarks and lesser known neighborhoods
- Interact with the locals and get a feel of what makes the Balinese so special
- Hunt down and get a taste of delicious local delicacies like Babi Guling, Ayam Betutu and Sate Lillit
- Learn more about what makes Bali unique - answer questions to win points for your team!
If you've chosen Bali for your next corporate retreat, let our destination experts customize an unforgettable day of team building activities for you! Designed to allow team members to explore the island while having fun and overcoming challenges together, our itineraries range from just a few hours to an entire day.
Our past clients range from large multinational corporations to SMEs and startups, so whatever your budget, reach out to us and let us create a proposal based on your requirements. Our previous clients include the management teams of Facebook, Airbnb, RGF and more, so rest assured you are in good hands!
A quick taste of some of the challenges we have created in the past:
1. Scavenger hunt - score points as you discover local landmarks and hidden locations all over the island. Depending on where you are staying, we can select spots that fit into your desired time frame!
2. Food hunt - track down some must-try local delicacies like Babi Guling (roast suckling pig) and Ayam Betutu (a local favourite of stewed chicken with Balinese spices)
3. 'A Day in the Life of a Hawker' - try your hand at selling local snacks as a team and get your creative marketing juices flowing!
4. Artistic challenges - Bali is an island full of art & culture. Try your hand at making offerings, weaving hats, wood carving and more as you race to win points! If you're feeling up the challenge, we'll even make you play local musical instruments as an orchestra or learn a traditional Balinese dance!