The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
For the best snorkeling in Bali, take a short boat ride to sister islands Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida to enjoy the wide variety of fish & live coral. Don't miss these must-visit snorkeling spots with a mind-boggling collection of flora and fauna!
- Enjoy 3 beautiful scenic snorkeling spots around Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan
- Discover the Most Famous Spots : Crystal Bay, Manta Point and Mangrove Point
- All Included Snorkeling Trip with Beachside Lunch overlooking a White Sand Beach
- Get a chance to see the Famous Manta Rays & Mola Mola
- See some of the Most Diverse Reefs on the Planet
Pick up at your hotel (PLEASE MENTION YOUR HOTEL ADDRESS)
PLEASE KINDLY FILL IN YOUR DETAILED PICKUP ADDRESS OR ANY LOCAL PHONE NUMBERS FOR A SMOOTH PICKUP ARRANGEMENT
If you are not a confident swimmer or don't know how to swim at all, no worries! Life vests are provided and our instructors will guide you to make sure you feel 100% safe and comfortable.
PICK UP TIME FROM BALI ISLAND : 7:45-08:15AM
PICK UP TIME FROM NUSA LEMBONGAN : 09:45-10:15AM
What you need to bring
Your bathing suit
- English (Fluent)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Fluent)
As a locally-owned water sport company that has been in business since 2012, we have vast knowledge of the snorkel & dive industry as well as the beautiful marine life that surrounds Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Our informative and professional guides will show you the best snorkeling spots around the islands in small groups.
View full profile
Great day spotting the fish
Location 1 was cloudy but locations 2 & 3 were spectacular. A great day out spotting lots of fish. Lunch was tasty and the kayak afterwards was fun. Just a shame you almost have to swim to & from the boat as there are no jetty's or wharfs to aid in emarking & disembarking
Beautiful tour - needs to promote environmental awareness message
I consider myself lucky to have visited some of these snorkeling spots, really beautiful coral formations, mostly clear water and a great array of fish species.
The level of environmental awareness in our group was really disappointing - PLEASE - if you're snorkeling anywhere in the world, do not stand on the coral!
These tours give us an opportunity to observe some really beautiful underwater environments but unless we are all responsible, we will degrade them over time and they take many, many years to recover.
If the host promotes environmental sustainability for their future tours they should be given 5 stars because their customer service and engagement was otherwise excellent.
Thank you so much Lembongan Watersport,
I had an amazing day !!! The first stop was the Mantas Point and after a few seconds I saw 3 of these beautiful creatures *.*
I can really recommend this trip !!!!
Amazing tour, tour guides are very helpful and go out of their way to make it enjoyable. Were lucky enough to see a manta ray and multiple dolphins. Would recommend getting the photo package.
We had a great day! Everything was well organised. We got to see Manta Rays and water snakes! An unforgettable experience. The water instructors made us feel safe. Great 👍
Great Fun! especially the kayaking in the mangrove
Saw Mantas so very happy 😊
Friendly team , just was a bit on edge with the boat trip across from Bali to Lembongan .
Seeing Mantas up close was the highlight of our Bali trip..loved the drop wall too .
I strongly recommend this trip.very well organized. We did snorkeling in three points and it was amazing. I saw manta Ray , turtle and many colored fishes and corals. Absolutely unforgettable.
Awesome on the reef, wish we would spend most of our time there. The cliff was also nice, but swimming through the bay was a bit of a mixed one with just too much rubbish in the water. Not worth finding Nemo. Afterwards the canoes through the mangroves were OK, but I'd rather spend that time on the reef. Lunch was good, people were friendly, and the chaos of Bali just the way it should be. A lot of rubbish on the island, though, which was sad to see.
No Manta, strong current, snorkling timing is too short, food is run out fast, all fish eye camera
3 spots we went:
1. Manta Bay (this is not manta point) : current is so strong, as it is near by cliffs, there was only 1 manta by the time we just arrived, but the manta was scared off by other tourists who tried to chase and touched it, so by the time we plunged to the sea, it's gone... really2 disappointed... only 25 minutes.
2. Crystal bay, we were lucky enough to see 2 sea turtles!!! but that's all. Nothing else, the point where we stopped the boat was far away from the beach area, so no coral, no other fish, just 2 turtles, and it's just 30 minutes. If we we were allowed to go to the shallow area then it would be better.
3. Toya pakeh, this point was awesome, so many fishes, live corals, it was the best out of the 3 points, the current was strong so we just effortlessly flow with the current with amazing under water view. Again, too short 30 minutes.
4. Mangrove kayak, this is a good one as we got to kayak into the small2 alleys between mangroves. this used to be away made by the local when they were still in sea weed farming. But now all of them changed to touristy business.
Wasted hour : about 3 hours wasted for lunch and sitting down at the resting areas.
5. I purchased the package with under water camera, the issue here was all the pictures are in fisheye mode... So better bring your own camera...
If you have the budget, better to stay view days in the island instead of going from main Bali island, and arrange a private tour.
Up to 2 Days Prior