The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
AVAILABLE EVERYDAY | IMMEDIATE CONFIRMATION
Boasting more than 60 species from 4 continents, Bali Safari and Marine Park has already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world class attractions.
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your confirmation in minutes
- FREE shuttle bus transport with any booking of the Jungle Hopper, Dragon, or Leopard packages*
- Come face to face with over 60 species of animals on the 'Safari Journey'
- Ride An Elephant With Leopard Or Rhino Packages
- Pose side by side and get photographed with a lion and an orangutan!
* UPON AVAILABILITY *
Specific Location for Shuttle Service Pickup and Drop Off for Jungle Hopper, Dragon and Leopard Tickets*
Private pickup and drop off at your hotel ONLY for Rhino Tickets
- There are no BALI AGUNG SHOWS on Mondays.
- If you need transport to the park and do not have your own driver, you are welcome to use our complimentary shuttle reservation. However, a reservation is required for your spots 24 hours in advance.
- Please confirm availability for the Night Safari at least 2 days in advance because it is always in high demand and we can sometimes be full.
- Entrance is free for children under 3 years 0ld
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE SCHEDULE
GOING TO BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
Departure Time Location Pick Up Point
09.15 am Kuta Bali Dynasty Resort Kuta
09.30 am Kuta Gloria Jeans Coffee (Kuta Square)
09.10 am Sanur Sanur Paradise Hotel
09.20 am Sanur McDonald's Sanur
09:30 am Sanur Sanur Paradiso Suites
09.00 am Nusa Dua Royal Santrian
09.15 am Nusa Dua Novotel Nusa Dua
09.15 am Seminyak The Breezes
09.30 am Seminyak The Trans Resort Sunset Road
09.15 am Jimbaran Watermark Hotel Jimbaran
09.45 am Ubud Plataran Hotel and Resort
COMING BACK FROM BALI SAFARI & MARINE PARK
Departure Time Location Drop-off Point
03.00 & 05.30 pm Kuta Gloria Jeans Coffee (Kuta Square)
03.00 & 05.30 pm Kuta Bali Dynasty Resort
03.00 & 05.30 pm Sanur Sanur Paradise Hotel
03.00 & 05.30 pm Sanur McDonald's Sanur
03.00 & 05.30 pm Sanur Sanur Paradiso Suites
05.30 pm Nusa Dua Royal Santrian
05.30 pm Nusa Dua Novotel Nusa Dua
04.30 pm Seminyak The Breezes
04.30 pm Seminyak The Trans Resort
04.30 pm Ubud Plataran Hotel and Resort
05.30 pm Jimbaran Watermark Hotel Jimbaran
A reservation is required for the shuttle service (24 hours prior to arrival and we can not guarantee their availability).
The Schedule is subject to change without any prior notice.
What you need to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Swimwear to enjoy the Water Park.
- Sunscreen (with average temperatures of between 28 and 33 degrees Celsius, you need to remember to bring sunscreen and apply it regularly)
- A smile!
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Definitely will use govoyagin again
Very happy with the experience
Amazing day !
Great time! Well worth the money paid:)
Really fun experience with many exciting things to do! Would definitely recommend to others:)
I bought the tickets thru Voyagin website as I was standing outside the entrance to the Bali safari park. The whole process took about 20mins from the time I purchased the tickets to receiving the confirmation about the tickets. Very good fast service. The online Chat service on their website also had very fast immediate response. Thank u for the smooth experience.
Average location to be
Deal was great in terms of discount we got. But location is below average. Nothing much for a couple. Just a zoo nothing more.
A safari experience!
Everything was great. Tickets, weather, animals. No cages was the best part. It seems like a sencere story. The price was right with govoyagin.
Up close with big cats
Can I say I was hesitant about using Voyagin for the first time but as it was significantly cheaper, It was worth a try. After communicating with people online I was confident enough to give this booking agency a go.
When we arrived at Bali Safari everything went so smooth with checkin. From there the safari, albeit somewhat rushed, was fantastic. From feeding an assortment of animals to the view from the toilet window of the big cats. The food was good too. Love this Park. Will go back for sure.
Wet but fun!
We had a wonderful time even though it was raining so hard!
Well organised and had a great day! Recommend this experience!
Up to 2 Days Prior