The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
Make your dream of a helicopter flight come true with this amazing private flight. View the iconic Tanah Lot temple from the air as you sweep up the coastline towards Mount Batur's crater and the rugged terrain of the Kintamani area.
- Breathtaking views of Lake Batur from above
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of Kuta and Legian beaches
- Fly over Bali's iconic Tanah Lot temple
- Hover over the Mt Batur crater
Pick-up at your hotel
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic
- We reserve the right to deny boarding or refuse the carriage of any person who’s condition present an actual or potential safety hazard or risk (including but not limited to impairment and intoxication from alcohol or drugs) to our passengers, crew, staff or property
- We will make every effort to get you to your destination in timely manner. However, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone or divert any services if the pilot deems it necessary due to safety concern or weather conditions or technical reason. Therefore Air Bali cannot guarantee connections to other
- If bad weather occurs during the flight (e.g. volcano tour) the aircraft will be diverted to an alternative route for the reminder of tour.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol is allowed on board the helicopter
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
With 20 years of flying experience in Bali and a 100% safety record, Air Bali operates with western pilots and engineers for the best-in-class record. Through our scenic flights, we give you a bird’s eye view of Bali’s stunning beauty in the world's most beautiful archipelago, including areas not accessible by road.
We've flown many high profile clients including Justin Beiber and world surfing champion Mick Fanning. Come say hi to the crew at our new heliport complex on the Benoa Harbour during your next trip to Bali and let us take you on the trip of a lifetime!
You just need to sit back and relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the Island of the Gods in the only way to see Bali!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior