The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
Take a once-in-a-lifetime trip with exclusive private Bali helicopter flights across the island of gods. Decide what views you'd like to take in, strap in and get ready to be blown away by jawdropping views and stunning panoramas.
- Experience stunning views of limestone cliffs, picturesque beaches & scenic rice terraces
- Get a bird's eye view of the island's world famous sights like Kuta Beach & Jimbaran Bay
- Experience iconic temples like Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and Besakih from above
- Photograph the breathtaking rice fields of Jatiluwih, Tabanan & Ubud from the sky
- Enjoy jawdropping views of Bali's active volcanoes - Mt Batur & Mt Agung
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic
- We reserve the right to deny boarding or refuse the carriage of any person who’s condition present an actual or potential safety hazard or risk (including but not limited to impairment and intoxication from alcohol or drugs) to our passengers, crew, staff or property
- We will make every effort to get you to your destination in timely manner. However, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone or divert any services if the pilot deems it necessary due to safety concern or weather conditions or technical reason. Therefore Bali Adventure Sky Tours cannot guarantee connections to other
- If bad weather occurs during the flight (e.g. volcano tour) the aircraft will be diverted to an alternative route for the reminder of tour.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol is allowed on board the helicopter
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Intermediate)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Fluent)
Great experience. It was the first thing my fiancé and I did when we arrived in Bali. It was nice to oversee Bali from above seeing alot of the coast land and beautiful beaches. Our pilot tells you of good hotspots and what beaches are good for swimming or relaxing. Their customer service is by far outstanding Amanda went out of her way to assist us with booking issues due to our flight schedule in. Even helped me settle a taxi fare dispute due to the language barrier. My fiancé and I both loved it so definitely check this out!
I booked a temple coastline flight for my family and it was hands down the best thing we did in Bali!!!!!!!! Why see Tanah Lot, Uluwatu and the rice terraces from a car when you can see it from the air?! My mum really liked the secluded beaches we saw on the way back and the water with the seaweed farms were sooooo beautiful. Yes, it's not a cheap flight but if you want to do something special I think you can't really beat this.
Worth every penny. The view of Kintamani volcano is ridiculous from the helicopter. Never done anythign like it and will always remember our trip
I booked this ride for my husband and I on our honeymoon last month and it was DEFINITELY the highlight of our entire trip. We initially wanted a shared flight, but because you need to wait and see if other guests can join at the same time, we decided to splurge and do a private Uluwatu flight. Words canont desribe what it feels like to swoop down over the cliffs and the ocean. I tried to snap photos at the beginning but then we just decided to enjoy the moment together. Thanks to all the staff and our friendly pilot Darren for an amazing flight!!
I have to say I was quite relieved when the pilot for the chopper ride walked out and said "G'day I'm your pilot" and he was an Aussie. We then flew over the volcano and back down the coast line of seminyak, kuta onto the heli pad. The pilot was very informative and explained all the land marks along the way. We have visited the volcano several times, but until you have seen it from the air, you have not experienced it!!! The view is well worth the price, you simply cannot experience the landmarks and change n elevations the same way from driving past.
Up to 1 Week Prior