The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
• Please give 1 week prior notice for any booking over 30 pax in one day
• There will be prior notice for any special operational schedules because of weather conditions or public holidays
• All programs are closed on Nyepi day
• In the case of really bad weather, the trip can be canceled anytime by our operational team for safety reasons
• Reconfirmation via phone to our reservation department one day prior to departure is necessary (this number will be sent to you once you book with us on Voyagin)
What you need to bring
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts & comfortable sports shoes
- Bahasa Indonesia (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
A True Bali Experience is Bali’s leading Balinese Owned Adventure Company. An exciting and dynamic family business, True Bali Experience was established in 1995 to provide locally owned and operated soft adventures with the highest international standards of safety, training and conservation.
In 2004, working with the Government in aid of elephant conservation, Bali Elephant Camp was established to help care for and promote the plight of Sumatran elephants who along with their ‘mahouts’ (careers) have become ambassadors for their brothers and sisters in Sumatra. Come and ride one today – our friends in conservation say we have some of the healthiest, happiest elephants they’ve ever seen!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior