The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
• In the interests of both hygiene & safety, it is advisable to wear appropriate clothing, keep hair pulled back and tied up and flat/low-heeled shoes, in the kitchen at all times.
• This foodie trail can be organized for vegetarians depending on the profile of the group
What you need to bring
- Good walking shoes and some extra pairs of socks
- A cap/hat
- Sun Screen(Max SPF)
- Sun Glasses
- Wind Cheater/ Poncho (depending on the time of the year)
- A warm jacket (depending on the time of the year)
- Personal Medications ( Fever, pain killer etc)
- A camera
- English (Fluent)
I quit a successful career to follow my dreams, and a few unpredictable moves later I’m living my dreams, that pretty much defines the person I am - an entrepreneur, who now plans and executes bespoke experiential journeys around India. The itch to live my life differently and on my own terms, drove me to Breakaway - in more ways than one, breaking through the shackles of a secure environment and into the throes of uncertainty, followed by opportunities and new beginnings .
There are no apprehensions of what might be, the journey is always well worth it.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior