The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
• Transportation by cab is mandatory for "Bollywood Tours" as it takes time to travel from one studio to another.
• This itinerary is tentative as per studio permission.
• Photography is strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given. (Professional cameras are not allowed on sets until permission granted)
• Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
• Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time for travel.
• We request your cooperation for security purposes wherever you are personally frisked and where baggage checks are mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at on location.
What you need to bring
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Fluent)
- हिन्दी (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
My name is Jitin Shrivastav. Born and brought up in India, I have a passion for tour and travels that brought me into this field, I have created a special "Bollywood tours".
The Bollywood tour is like dream tour for many people and Bollywood fans across the world where they can get an idea of the art of making movies in India and understand the film making, here the fans get chance to see there favourite actor and actress performing in front of them, this feature makes it a unique tour!
View full profile
Visiting the bollywood with Voagin staff was the best experience as I went to diferent sets where shooting was taking place plus on the bonus side I manage to take some snaps with StarPlus Crew (Meri Bhabi) also got shown many famous actors/actreses house's or where they were located. Had a really good experience and wol definately recommemend to others.
Up to 1 Week Prior