Hop onboard for a historic ride on the Victoria Peak Hong Kong Tram to marvel at the dazzling skyline. The Peak Tram is a classic funicular ride and a quintessential experience no Hong Kong visit should miss, topped off with awesome 360-degree views.
- Skip The Traditional 2 Hour Wait at The Victoria Peak Tram with Fast Track Tickets
- E-Ticket : No Printing Of Tickets Required
- Soak Up Sublime Skyline Views of Hong Kong
- Ride the Historic Funicular Tram & Explore Scenic Nature Trails High Above the City
- All Options Come With A Visit To Sky Terrace 428 - The Highest Viewing Platform in Hong Kong
Meet Your Guide At :
Central Station Exit K (Street Level)
Central Station is accessible by MTR.
If you're planning to take a taxi, please navigate to Prince's Building in Central.
Meet up with your guide who will be holding a 'VOYAGIN' sign 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- The Peak Tram service runs from 7.00am to 12 midnight daily
- Journey time to the Peak is approximately 7 minutes
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Peak Tram Lower Terminus is located in Garden Road and just a short walk from Central MTR station
- You must meet the guide at Central MTR Station Exit K at the time you have chosen when booking. Meet up times are:
12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 6:30pm
- There will be a 10-15 minutes walk from your meeting point to the Peak Tram Terminus during which time your guide will share some interesting facts
- © Peak Tower Limited, Peak Tramways Company Limited. All rights reserved
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
The peak was good, but Voyagin's services weren't. It said that we get a queue jump, we did not. When we got to the ticket office, they wanted a hard copy of the e ticket and made us walk around to find a printer to print this off. Voyagin didn't warn us of this. The printing which was done at a nearby hotel cost 30HKD. I will like to get a refund please.
Missed the timing.
Have missed the allocated time and could not catch up with the group as it was not easy to find. Went a later time, but could not use the vouchers that were sent to my email to claim for the tram ride as they say that it needs to be printed out. I had to pay for another tram and skyview ticket... :(
If I could give zero stars I would. Purchased the tickets well ahead of time received email confirmation. When I showed up at the designated meeting point there was another couple waiting as well and no Voyagin representative in sight. Waited half an hour and no one showed up to meet us. Tried calling and emailing contact numbers with no answer. Ended up having to go to the Peak on our own and stand in line wasting almost an hour trying to contact Voyagin. Would not recommend. Very frustrating and a total disappointment.
Worth the Buy!
I really recommend this experience as the guides were very friendly and accommodating. We were a group of 12 and arrived late to the meet up point, but the guide and agency were helpful enough to have our schedule moved later so we can still enter. We got the three pack, the 2-way tram, Madame Tussaud's museum, and the sky terraces entry, so this purchase was definitely worth the money. Will buy again if I go back to Hongkong